Call for abstracts
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for posters. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Submission deadline for poster presentations: 15 October 2018
A number of poster abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks (‘speed presentations’) on Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 November 2018.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to pre- and probiotics and:
- lifelong human and animal health
- pregnancy and early life
- adolescents, adults and seniors
- pets and farm animals
- gut microbiome
- gut-brain axis
- reproductive organs, oral cavity, nose, lung, skin, eye
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: BMC@bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm).
Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.